Please refer to the GENCO Marketplace Terms and Conditions regarding our policy of “AS-IS, WHERE-IS.” GENCO Marketplace is under no obligation to take any action but will formally investigate disputes. Because we re-market goods from retailers, there is always the chance any load will have potential product overages and shortages. This is not uncommon within the industry. Genco Marketplace will only investigate claims where there is more than 10% of the goods missing from your load. Please keep that in mind when filing a dispute. In the event of a dispute, Customers agree to work with the GMP Customer Support department to resolve before taking any other action.
Dispute Resolution Process:
- Customers with a purchase dispute should contact their GMP Sales representative to explore issue resolution within 10 business days of the payment date.
- If Customer seeks further review, they must complete the Dispute Investigation Form below within 15 business days of the payment date.Customer should provide a detailed description of the concern.
- Within one business day, GMP Customer Support will confirm receipt of the Dispute Investigation Form and provide a case number to the Customer.
- Customer should provide images of the product(s) and yellow/orange GENCO label, manifests, and any other documentation to GMP Customer Support team via email at email@example.com or fax to 425-977-8950. Please mention your Case number in the Subject line. Please ensure that scanned documents are clear and legible, as non-legible documents will result in processing delays. Once we receive your documentation we will begin to investigate your dispute.
- GMP Customer Support will seek to resolve the dispute within 15 business days of receiving the Dispute Investigation Form.
- If a mutual resolution is not agreed upon, the Customer may elect to resolve the dispute via binding arbitration through the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Pittsburgh, PA.